LOCAL Life will be delivered the first week of the month. We will post the delivery date on our social media so follow us on Facebook here. Due to the industry challenges in supply chain, shipping and paper supply we are providing a week window as timing is impacted by these other factors. You can read the digital issue here. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
1. How do I change my address?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your previous address and new address and it will be updated before the next issue mailing.
2. How do I renew my subscription?
Click here. Enter your name and address and our system should find you. Complete your billing information and your renewal will be processed. If you have a renewal code on your magazine label, click here, then click on Subscriber Login in the top left. Enter your renewal code and zip code to locate your subscription and continue your renewal. Or you can email email@example.com for assistance.
3. How do I purchase a gift subscription?
Click here. Check the “I’m gifting this to someone” and complete subscription info. A gift card will be sent to your recipient notifying them of the gift subscription from you starting with the upcoming issue.
4. How do I know when my subscription expires?
Click here. Enter your name and address and our system should find you. You can go in and check # of issues remaining. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
5. I used to get Local Life in the mail but it has stopped.
Your complimentary subscription may have ended. You can read Local Life in one of the following ways:
- To receive it in your mailbox, click here to order for $19.95 (Just $1.66/issue)
- Pick up at a local distributor – Complimentary copies are dropped at the beginning of the month to over 30 outlets in the Lowcountry. Click here for a map.
- View Local Life online here. This is a complimentary digital issue.
6. I’m getting two copies each month.
Please email email@example.com with your name and address. We appreciate you letting us know when this happens and apologize for the inconvenience.
7. My Informed Delivery email shows Local Life coming soon to my mailbox but I have not received it yet.
The USPS Informed Delivery shows that your Local Life has been received by the post office for delivery to you but we can’t control how long it takes them to get it to you. Please contact the post office if you did not receive it as shown. There is a link in the USPS email to report missing mail. Recently, it seems it may take a week to 10 days for them to deliver once the email is received. We cannot send duplicate copies.
8. I would like to cancel my subscription.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and your subscription will not be renewed. You will receive the remaining issues left on your subscription. Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund for any issues remaining.
9. Are special Promo codes good forever?
No. Special Promo codes are good for limited time periods and will expire.
If you have additional questions or need more help, please email email@example.com and we will respond within 48 hours.